How to Choose a Painting Contractor - 5 Questions You Should Ask
- Are you properly insured? We carry business liability insurance and also workers compensation insurance for our employees. These are required by law to protect the homeowner in case of accidents or injuries on the job.
- Are your painters experienced? Many of our painters have over 15 years of professional painting experience. Our team has over 100 years combined experience in painting, staining and drywall repair & installation. Each one is dedicated to quality work.
- Do you have experience doing the specific type of work I need done? Every painter is different. Some have commercial experience vs. residential experience. Some have more interior experience vs. exterior. Some use sprayers while others only brush and roll paint on. Product knowledge is also critical to the success of the project. With extensive and varied experience on our team, we can assign the right people for your job.
- Do you have the correct equipment for my project? We have the tools and equipment to do all our jobs efficiently, correctly and safely - high quality, well-maintained sprayers, ladders, lifts, scaffolding, drop cloths, extension poles, pressure washers, etc. We also have shop capabilities to help minimize mess and disturbance to your household or business.
- Is someone available to help me if I have questions? Good customer service is about being responsive to your needs, not just sending estimates and invoices promptly. We have a stellar operations support team that is dedicated to making sure your project goes smoothly.
About Schwaller's Painting & Staining
Schwaller's is a Professional Painting & Drywall Contractor based in Sheboygan County and serving all of Eastern Wisconsin. Our clients are small and large, residential and commercial, with interior and exterior projects. Our service area includes: